Welcome to Bennett Paving.
Established in 1990, Bennett Paving are experts in block paving and all aspects of landscaping. We are based in Wickford and offer our paving and landscaping services to Essex, London and beyond.
Bennett Paving are a family run business based in Billericay, Essex. We are focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. Bennett Paving hold valid Public Liability Insurance.
At Bennett Paving, we know that every job we do is a huge investment for you and that you want it done quickly and efficiently with minimal disruption. Our team are ready to work with you every step of the way, from the initial planning stages to the finishing touches. Providing you with superior customer service is a priority at Bennett Paving as we want you to know that we take your project seriously, and will strive to build a lasting and trusting relationship with you. We welcome your ideas and will share in the vision you have for your property.
We specialise in the design and installation of block paved driveways at an affordable price, so if you are thinking of replacing or constructing a new driveway, be sure to make Bennett Paving your first port of call.
With a variety of services to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Please visit our website for further information. Bennett Paving endeavour to beat any genuine written quotation.
We offer free quotes and estimates.
Please contact us today to discuss your requirements or for free friendly, professional and helpful advice. We look forward to hearing from you.
Why Bennett Paving?
- Much of our work comes from personal recommendation. Whatever project you commission from us, we will use only the best materials, and deliver it to the highest standards.
- We only work from written quotation – no pressure selling, no hidden extras, no special offers if you agree to buy now.
- We arrange the work to fit your schedule. We provide a clear statement of both cost and time. If you have any special requirements, such as maintaining special access during the work, we will find a way to accommodate it.
- We always ensure our working sites are safe, clean and free from any danger. Any material removed is disposed of or recycled legally in line with local council requirements.
- Bennett paving work in close partnership with you to fully understand your requirements and gain real insight into the vision you have for your home and its exterior landscaping. When you’re 100% happy with your choice of layout and surface options, you’ll get detailed plans and drawings. And even if you change your mind during the build process we’ll adapt to suit you. However, we will always work with you to develop a driveway that’s within your budget; we’ll never put you under pressure to pay more than you can afford.
- Alongside driveways and patio installation, we also provide a block driveway renovation service If you have a driveway that’s looking a little worse for wear, and you don’t want to go the whole way and replace it, simply give us a call and we can come and restore it to its former glory. We employ a simple three stage renovation process when restoring driveways – clean, sand and seal. The first stage is a straightforward cleaning of your driveway, removing any accumulated grime and rejuvenating the the paving. After this, we sweep sand across your driveway to fill the grooves between the blocks, restoring the evenness and uniformity of your driveway. Finally, when renovating non-permeable driveways, we apply a waterproofing sealant, which aids and abets water runoff and drainage. Once this clean, sand and seal process has been completed, it will be impossible to tell the difference between your driveway and a brand new, freshly installed driveway.
- Bennett paving lay driveways using block paving, gravel driveways, patios and pathways in Essex, London, Kent. We provide quality workmanship that will last – block paving, granite, gravel, natural slabs, patio slabs, slate, drainage, edging, walling and lighting. Landscaping facilities include turfing, sleepers, shed slabs, decking and fencing. Gardening works include planting, rockery and water features. DRIVEWAYS. We dig deeper – 250mm rather than the usual 200m. Then we lay a membrane to help prevent shifting or sinking. On top of this we place then pack down 150mm of Ministry of Transport type 1 sub-base – which is the material used for road foundations. This is 50% deeper than the industry standard. Next goes down 50mm of sharp sand packed down and levelled – which acts as a shock absorber. Our 60mm blocks are then laid – these are 20% thicker than most. All free edges are set on a concrete base then finally we brush fine kiln dried sand between the blocks to complete a solid drive. PATIOS. We dig 150mm, lay a membrane to help prevent shifting and sinking. We then put down 75mm of Ministry of Transport type 1 sub-base. Slabs are then laid on mortar or a screed of sand and cement – depending on the type of slabs – then pointed with mortar. If blocks are your choice, then 50mm of sharp sand plus the blocks go on top of the sub-base. LANDSCAPING. We supply and fit garden landscaping which includes turfing, sleepers, shed slabs, bedding/retaining walls, decking, fencing. Gardening works including planting, rockery/water features and soft landscaping are all provided.
Services We Offer
Bennett Paving offer a wide range of professional and affordable services including:
- Driveways / Patios/ Paths
- Block Paving
- Patio Paving
- Tarmac Driveways
- Concrete Driveways
- Gravel / Shingle Driveways
- Resin Bond Surfacing
- Resin bound Surfacing
- Patterned Imprinted Concrete
- Groundworks / Demolition
- Hard and Soft Landscaping
- Artificial Lawns
- Soak Away
- Shed Bases
- Power Pressure Washing / Sealing / Sanding
We cover all towns in Essex, Kent and London.